The 7 Fundamentals of Reputation Marketing
- LISTINGS :Accurate business information is a must for getting found online
- REVIEWS : Business reviews allow happy customers to do the talking and help increase trust and boost sales.
- SOCIAL : Be present, approachable,and friendly on social.
- SEO: Appearing at the top resultsof Google, a business is morelikely to prove its relevanceand build trust and credibilityfor their brand.
- WEBSITE : Make the website mobile friendly, and to load quickly.40% of consumers will wait no longer the three seconds for a business website to load before leaving.
- ADVERTISING : Digital ads drive traffic, grow ROI, target the right customers, and measure performance.
- CONTENT & EXPERIENCE: Generating online content keeps a customer educatedabout new products andsales
About the author : Darlene
Darlene Gagnon is an award-winning entrepreneur recognized by the National Association of Women Business Owners and is an Enterprising Women Inspirational Entrepreneur. She served on the board of directors for Entrepreneurs’ Organization and has mentored entrepreneurs and start-ups for over a decade. Her two companies, WeKinnect Global Branding Agency and Kinetic Promotional Product Services, have been recognized as “Best Places to Work” and “Largest Agency” by American City Business Journal. Both companies serve the US, Canadian, European, and Australian markets. Both companies are located in The Woodlands, Texas, with teams in Canada, the Philippians, and India. Her digital marketing and advertising agency services in English-speaking countries around the world.