How Customer Find Your Business
How Customer Find Your Business
Why are listings so important? Well, consumers have tipped the balance of power and are more empowered than ever to get information about a business and get it fast. Consumers have access to endless information at their fingertips, including information that will help them decide about businesses. Therefore, businesses that actively manage their online reputation and listing information will be the ones who thrive!
How consumers find you online
A customer journey begins with a Google search, and most often, from a mobile device. Customers are searching for businesses around them using location, top rated businesses, or sometimes by a specific attribute. If your business listing is not optimized or displaying up-to-date information on various listing sources it makes it difficult for a consumer to find you, and therefore choose your business.
Google My Business Listings
When customers search, Google uses a complex algorithm to show them the best matches. Google looks favorably on businesses that have complete and accurate information because they’re easier to match search terms with. Remember the ways customers search for a business—by location, top rating, or attribute—if your business matches those terms, you will show up! Optimizing your Google listing with basic information increases your chances of fitting someone’s search requirements on Google.
Businesses that have an optimized Google listing included address, business hours, phone number, business category, attributes, and photos. Ensuring the business has a complete Google My Business profile will increase your chances of being ranked highly on Google and thus, outrank a competitor.
Helping customers find and select your business requires two main considerations, correct business listings and online reviews.
If prospective customers cannot find the business online, they will go to your competition.
66% of your ability to show up in local search and outrank your competitors is directly linked to managing your listings and online reputation. Remember, 83% of shoppers will conduct an online search before entering the store.
We can agree that local search is important, but it can also be complex and overwhelming for a local business to manage. This is where our Listing Suite comes in.
We believe that businesses should have the ability to be found accurately whether it be through online search, offline, and on mobile devices. Businesses should have the ability to update their listings in real time with changes to business hours, location, and attributes with the ability to see how their listing is performing.
With this Listing Suite you can manage your business information all from one dashboard, rather than manually updating hundreds of listings.
What is the Listings Suite?
Our listings suite is a listings management tool that allows you to:
- Push listing data to aggregators and straight to directories. We have a few different products within the Listings suite that address these needs. We’ll talk more about these products later.
- Ensure your clients are accurate and found across the web, mobile devices, and voice search. It’s extremely important for your clients to be found anywhere that a customer may be looking for information. This can include anything from a Google web search, booking a trip to a restaurant on Uber, or asking your Alexa what time a clinic is open until.
- Make updates in real-time – business information changes. Whether it’s new business hours or holiday hours, a new phone number, or a new location, a business should have an easy way to update all their information across multiple listings. Using our products, your clients will save a ton of time being able to update information from one place and having it be distributed across their listings.
- View Google Insights – we know that Google My Business is extremely important to have fully optimized to boost SEO and ensure businesses are found. You can easily see GMB insights and how your listing is performing from one place.
- Show proof-of-performance – it’s important to make sure you can show your clients how their dollars are paying off. They can see this information right in the platform and through the executive report.
Listing Builder empowers you take control of your listing and for no additional cost, offers important features to start helping your business be found online:
The first is the overview dashboard where you can monitor your listing from a bird’s eye point of view. Listing Builder gives you access to valuable Google Insights such as searches, views, and customer actions.
My Listing is a free business landing page that a business owner can easily create in Listing Builder. The landing page includes branding, location, business info, and customers can leave feedback that will be delivered straight to the business.
Listing Distribution will allow you to submit your listing to three main data aggregators. With Listing Management, you can sync your business information to some of the most highly trafficked listing sources on the web – GMB, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
This freemium product delivers a ton of value and allows you to take control of your listing management. Contact us to get started.
About the author : Darlene
Darlene Gagnon is an award-winning entrepreneur recognized by the National Association of Women Business Owners and is an Enterprising Women Inspirational Entrepreneur. She served on the board of directors for Entrepreneurs’ Organization and has mentored entrepreneurs and start-ups for over a decade. Her two companies, WeKinnect Global Branding Agency and Kinetic Promotional Product Services, have been recognized as “Best Places to Work” and “Largest Agency” by American City Business Journal. Both companies serve the US, Canadian, European, and Australian markets. Both companies are located in The Woodlands, Texas, with teams in Canada, the Philippians, and India. Her digital marketing and advertising agency services in English-speaking countries around the world.