Listing Builder Walkthrough
Can your customers find you online and offline?
Businesses should be found and accurate, whether it be online, offline, on mobile sources, voice search, or GPS sources. When a customer is searching for a need they want met, they go to a search engine. If your business is not visible online, or is only visible on a few listing sites, the chances of that customer finding your business are slim.
There are hundreds of listings sites and managing them all is a difficult task. Our Listing Suite is the one place where you can easily create, manage, and update your listings, saving you valuable time and energy.
Listing Builder empowers you take control of your listing and for no additional cost, offers important features to start helping your business be found online:
● The first is the overview dashboard where you can monitor your listing from a bird’s eye point of view.
● Listing Builder gives you access to valuable Google Insights such as searches, views, and customer actions.
● My Listing is a free business landing page that you can easily create in Listing Builder. The landing page includes branding, location, business info, and customers can leave feedback that will be delivered straight to your business.
● Listing Distribution will allow you to submit your listing to three main data aggregators.
● With Listing Management, you can sync your business information to some of the most highly trafficked listing sources on the web – GMB, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
This freemium product delivers a ton of value and allows you to take control of your listing management. Enjoy the walk-through of this service.
About the author : Darlene
Darlene Gagnon is an award-winning entrepreneur recognized by the National Association of Women Business Owners and is an Enterprising Women Inspirational Entrepreneur. She served on the board of directors for Entrepreneurs’ Organization and has mentored entrepreneurs and start-ups for over a decade. Her two companies, WeKinnect Global Branding Agency and Kinetic Promotional Product Services, have been recognized as “Best Places to Work” and “Largest Agency” by American City Business Journal. Both companies serve the US, Canadian, European, and Australian markets. Both companies are located in The Woodlands, Texas, with teams in Canada, the Philippians, and India. Her digital marketing and advertising agency services in English-speaking countries around the world.