SERVING ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES
$1,000-$2,500 (QUOTATION REQUIRED)
MONTHLY INVESTMENT (MINIMUM 3-MONTH COMMITMENT)
$1,500 ONE TIME ASSESSMENT FEE (SEE F.A.Q. FOR DETAILS)
Coaching Your Marketing Leader | Team – Make your team reach their highest potential through professional development training.
No matter how much big of an effort you’ve done to build that marketing plan if it does not translate to your team then that effort could turn into waste. While you may have your main vision pictured in your head, your team may have a different perception.
However, with our help, your entire team can be on the same path as you.
Through this service, you will receive:
– Guidance from our founder, Darlene Gagnon – Your marketing leader/team’s day to day activities will be anchored by the expertise of an experienced entrepreneur/marketer.
– Two to Three Day Initial Assessment – We will analyze your marketing department’s processes to ensure that we conduct what is best for your team.
– Weekly Meeting with your Marketing leader/ team – We will assure that challenges are conquered and projects are well monitored to reach the end-goals.
– Ad-hoc Access to Darlene Gagnon – Address impromptu issues that arise during the week.
– Quarterly Meeting – You will be able to monitor the progress of your projects, as well as get updated on what’s happening with the team.
This Coaching Package is aimed to instill leadership among all your team players. Not only will this make your business prosper but it will also create a healthy working environment.
Here are some things you should expect from this package:
– Concretizing your Vision. It is the driving force that leads you to where you want your business to be. All your plans, your strategies, and even your decisions are dependent on what your business values most.
– It’s a process. We identify what may or may not work with your business, especially in terms of online advertising.
– It’s comprehensive. Through the weekly meetings, we will help your marketing department in planning your strategies.
– It’s measurable. You will know the effectiveness of your marketing strategies and at the same time, assess your team’s performance.
– It looks at resources. Not only will we look into where your marketing efforts should be done but we’ll also do it in a range that fits your budget. In this way, you’ll have efficient budget planning.