SERVING ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES
$1,000-$2,500 (QUOTATION REQUIRED)
MONTHLY INVESTMENT (MINIMUM 3-MONTH COMMITMENT)
$1,500 ONE TIME ASSESSMENT FEE (SEE F.A.Q. FOR DETAILS)
Coaching Your Marketing Leader | Team – Drive the professional development of your marketing leader/team to maximize your marketing efforts and budget.
As business owners, if we’re honest with each other, we can all recite stories from our pasts about "flying by the seat of our pants" when it comes to executing the marketing function. Sometimes this works, because we have experienced (and the scars to prove it), and our instincts are pretty darn good. However, the rest of your team can quickly get frustrated when your marketing leader/team doesn’t adhere to the same disciplines that guide the rest of your business.
Through this service, you will receive:
- Your marketing leader/team day to day activities will combine with an experienced entrepreneur/marketer, our Founder, Darlene Gagnon. This interaction will fuel their professional development and focus your leader/team on your business initiatives.
- Two – Three Day Initial Assessment – Full audit of your current marketing department or team, their skillsets, marketing plan & budget, your processes, reporting, and business initiatives.
- Weekly Meeting with your Marketing leader/team – We will discuss project breakdown; key initiatives, discuss challenges; define what the team should start, stop, and keep doing.
- Ad-hoc Access to Darlene Gagnon – Address impromptu issues that arise during the week.
- Quarterly Meeting – Progress update with the marketing leader/team supervisor or you as a business owner to provide updates on progress.
We have created this Coaching Package to help marketers plan like you think and act like you as the business owner. We give your marketing leader/team direction, instill confidence, and boost credibility with leadership.
Here are some things you should expect from our Coaching Package:
- It starts with the Vision. Marketing strategies and programs that work will derive from the Vision and values of the organization. Creating a plan in a vacuum wastes effort at best and leads marketing leaders/teams in unproductive directions at worst. We use your business Vision to establish a pulling force, guiding all marketing activities and strategic decision-making.
- It’s a process. We analyze business opportunities. We select and develop your marketing mix (examples include choosing Facebook advertising vs. PPC advertising). Then create a method to manage your marketing efforts.
- It’s comprehensive. During weekly meetings, we work through steps that will help your marketing leader/team plan your marketing effectively.
- It’s measurable. The cliché that you can’t manage what you can’t measure applies. Vanity metrics that show how busy marketing is will not do. They don’t fool anyone, and they lead to a loss of credibility. We will identify metrics that will serve as valid indicators of your marketing leader/team’s contribution.
- It looks at resources. Comprehensive marketing plans consider not just what marketing needs to do, but the resources to successfully execute the plan. We will identify gaps in resources or skillset.