Skip to content
What website performance metrics does the report assess?
- Leverage Browser Caching: When the response from your website server does not include caching headers or if the resources are specified to be cached for only a short time.
- Optimize Images: When the images on the page can be optimized to reduce their file size without significantly impacting their visual quality.
- Minify HTML: When the size of one of your website resources could be reduced through minification.
- Enable Compression: When compressible resources were served without gzip compression.
- Minify CSS: When the size of CSS could be reduced through minification.
- Reduce Server Response Time: When your website server response time is above 200 ms.
- Avoid Landing Page Redirects: When you have more than one redirect from the given URL to the final landing page.
- Prioritize Visible Content: When additional network round trips are required to render the above the fold content of the page.