The assessment is designed to gather the information needed to coach your leader/team to success. We will identify barriers to success and make decisions on how to navigate through these barriers.
Stage One: Strategic Direction
- Training and Content Prep – Acquire all business training or marketing materials required.
- Organizational Overview – Our initial meeting, include other departments in your organization besides marketing. Share a brief history of the organization and product/service(s), details describing how your product/service is unique.
- Policies and Guidelines – Discuss non-negotiable policies such as data and privacy policies.
- Research/Competitors – Share main competitors and any industry/market research you may have completed. If the general competitive analysis is not complete, we will require this during our first coaching session.
- Strategy & Action Plan – Share what the business would like to achieve, and how you think it should be delivered.
Stage Two: Operational Plan
- Establish Plan – Collaboratively, we will build an action plan with goals, tasks, and processes required for success.
- Determine Workflow – Determine an operational workflow to produce consistent results.
- First Project(s) – Set an initial marketing goal that is defined and measurable.
- Regular Meetings – Provide and schedule a weekly meeting with a consistent agreed upon cadence.
Stage Three: Communication Requirements
- Contact Information – Daily contacts required to achieve results.
- Schedules and Meetings – Establish an ongoing check-in meeting schedule as well as for deciding upon possible standing meeting schedule for updates and collaboration.
- Communication Protocol – Provide a communication protocol for escalating any issues that may occur.
Stage Four: Measurement & Performance
- Establish Measurement – Determine criteria for measurement (metrics) then decide which specific KPI(s) (Key Performance Indicators) are required. Ensure that all the necessary tools and analytics are set up for tracking/reporting purposes and establish the frequency of reporting needed/recommended.
- Final Arrangements – Discuss any challenges with past marketing leaders/team or agency partner(s) and ensure a transition plan is in place.
- Begin First Coaching Session – Ensure the leader/team use a project management process/system consistently with continued tracking reporting and optimization occurs throughout the relationship.